Think of the Family Command Center(FCC) as a centralized place in which you get to organize, display & contain information or items that are vital to the smooth functioning of your family. Information found here includes, but isn't limited to:
- Calendar - for appointment setting & scheduling
- Schedules - school, sport & extracurricular activities
- School notes, permission slips, lunch menus
- Contact information - people called frequently, emergency
- Checklists e.g. shopping, household chores, routines
Now that the long summer vacation is almost over, are you prepared for the changes that come with going back-to-school? For some parents, the beginning of the school year brings apprehension because it could be the first time that their child is joining school, or simply that school is starting once again! For your child, he/she may be going through his/her own, "I don't know what the new year or being in a different grade shall bring" moment tinged with perhaps the excitement of what's to come.